Total Pageviews

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Morning, Baltimore!





Next stop...Baltimore! Eric's parent just moved to Baltimore and we are super excited to have Grandma/Grandpa time for 2 weeks. Soph just warmed right up when we got here. You can tell she feels right at home.
She is really getting on the move here. She is able to get herself forward towards whatever toy she wants. Most of the time that is the iPhone. Expensive toy. She wants what mommy and daddy have. Go figure.
Mom and Dad P watched Soph last night so that I could see the show. It's been a while, but every time I see it I'm reminded how amazing my husband is. What a crazy amazing voice?!!!!! The rest of the cast are stellar too and it's just a really sweet show as wells being epic in the true broadway sense. Those costumes and sets are so money.
Eric asked me to come last night because there was to be a mommy blogger event with Shrek afterwards. A what?! I had no idea. There are groups of mommy bloggers all over and they use blogging to form a community and do things together and create conversations. How perfect for this type of group to see "Shrek: The Musical." What I've known all along proved true at the meet and greet with Shrek after the show...The parents were just as thrilled with the show as their kids.
Today, we went to Lululemon. This yoga-wear store is a new mom's best friend. I've been on a strict diet and exercise regimen for the past few weeks. The pants that fit me 55 pounds ago were no longer holding up my butt or my spirits. I needed a workout wardrobe overhaul. Boy, did I get my fix. The staff was super helpful and they have workout clothes that looked good on my body type. They ARE expensive, but worth every penny. I left with lifted spirits and butt cheeks.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment