Total Pageviews

Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

This past week, Mom and Dad P brought me food a few times, which was super helpful.  Mom P even came one day to watch Sophie, so that I could get some paperwork, bills, and laundry done and then watched Soph so that I could go with Eric to a press thing he had at the Museum and Millenium Park.  What a relief.  Then, when my Aunt Cheryl and Marian came, they watched Sophie for an afternoon, so that Eric and I could go see a movie.  We saw "The Other Guys," with Will Ferrell.  It was freakin' hilarious!  I'm not sure if I thought it was so funny because it really was or just because I hadn't had seen a movie in a while and I just really wanted to laugh.  At any rate, it was awesome and we had a great little date.  We can't be gone long since I'm breast feeding and we just love being with her, but a few hours every few weeks are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment