Total Pageviews

Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Secret Santa

Eric , Sophia, and I all made it in the Secret Santa list at Eric's work.  The only way we could possibly do it is to by a lot of silly gifts at once and dole them out, leading up to the reveal.  We ordered IPod shuffles for all three people and they were a huge hit!  People don't realize that they aren't all that expensive.  Instead of buying a bunch of little stuff and giftcards, we did the shuffle.  Don't get me wrong...Mamma loves gift cards!  They are the best!  I love to give 'em, I live to get 'em!  Eric's Secret Santa was Kenzie!  So cute!  Mine was Carrie.  And Sophie's was Alan.  We all got great stuff!  Eric got a bunch of Apple stuff.  I got lots of girlie stuff that was right on par.  And Sophie got a hot little leopard number with big red flowers on the butt and hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment