Total Pageviews

Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Story on Broadway

"A Christmas Story" on Broadway exceeded my expectations.  I expected a clunky rehash of a story that didn't excite me because I knew what was around every corner.  Boy, was I surprised!  This was fresh!  From the book to the choreography, the creatives, cast, and crew brought us to a point early on where we were ready to accept the back and forth between real life and the dreamlike, heightened state where these characters play melodramatic versions of themselves.  The kids were adorable and there is a kick line with the whole cast that will force your hands together in appreciation of this shows definative style.  We will be sending our family and friends to this show.  You have no choice, but to have a good time!
P.S.  We didn't bring Soph to this and probably won't until she's a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment