Total Pageviews

Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Left My Heart in San Francisco.

We took the company flight for the first time today.  Even though Sophie has flown with no problems on 10 flights, I was petrified that this would surely be the one when she would exercise her lungs and show off some vocals on the decent.  She was a total angel.  Pooped mid- flight, but that's nothing to me now.  Especially when I gave this extra set of hands and I'm not traveling alone. I had no idea the Mission Palms in Tempe, AZ was a resort.  This hotel is awesome!!!!!  It could not be a better set up for traveling with a baby in the same room.  Even aside from the logistics working in our favor, it is a beautiful hotel.  4 levels and all the rooms form a perimeter around this pretty and large courtyard.  It's dry southwest.  It's right on Mill Ave and a few blocks from Tempe Beach park.  Great for Soph and I to walk around while daddy is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment