Total Pageviews

Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Day. 1-1-11

Resolutions
1.  Lose the last 15lbs of weight I gained during the pregnancy.  55 down, 15 to go.  Yes.  I gained 70lbs.
2.  Call everyone in the family more often.  And iChat with them.
3.  Start a bank account for Sophie.
4.  Pray more.  Gotta keep my heart in shape::)
5.  Be a better friend.  Call more, listen more, talk less.
6. Read at least 3 books a day to Sophie.
7.  Travel lighter.  What am I doing with 15 dresses in my overweight suitcase?  I also have 5 pairs of black yoga pants.  They ARE all a little different.  But WHY?!!!!  Let's downsize.

There's a glitch in the iPhones and my alarm didn't go off.  Oh wait.  I didn't set an alarm because mine doesn't need to be set.  Her name is Sophie and she's the best alarm clock I've ever had. We are always up in time to enjoy the Today Show with our breakfast.  She's not going to let me feed her purred bananas forever, so I am just enjoying the moments as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment