Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Sensational Sitting Sophie!!!


Today, Eric and Sophie went and got me some Starbucks.  Now that is starting off a day right:)  Eric's cousin, Stephanie, and her husband, Ryan, came to brunch and then saw the matinee.  They were so sweet and could not have been more excited to meet Sophie.  They are considering starting a family and had tons of questions for us.  It was really fun to see them and talk about mommy stuff.   Soph and I stopped in to say hello to The Abrahams, who also had cousins in town, coincidentally enough.  Soph was tired early tonight cause she only got a 45er for her afternoon nap.  She can't stop grabbing her feet.  I swaddled her legs the last few night which worked like a charm, but I hadn't thought about doing it for her naps until today.  I'm sure she'll grow past it.  Stephanie and Ryan are going to babysit on Monday night because Eric and I got tickets to the Tostitos Bowl , BCS Championship Game(Auburn vs. Oregon)!  We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment