Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Puppet Theatre

This morning we took Soph to see "Anansi: The Spider" at the Puppet Theatre at the Nashville Public Library. It was so cool. Rod puppets and marionette puppets told the old African folk tale. Sophie was very excited, waving her arms and sqealing, but we aren't sure if her swirls were from the delight of the theatre or simply seeing a bunch if other little children around. Probably a bit of both.













I got to go see Eric in his show tonight, because his Uncle Craig and Aunt Nancy babysat. The whole cast was wonderful and it had been so long since I'd seen the entire show, I almost forgot just how talented Eric and all our friends are. If we are coming to your city, you have to see "Shrek:The Musical." It's so rare that a role comes along that really showcases your singing, comedic chops and allows you to have some meaty acting scenes as well. This is that show for Eric. He rocks! Yes, I may be partial, because he's my husband, but he is amazing in this role!

Side Note: Dolly Parton renovated the lead dressing room in this theatre when "9 to 5: The Musical" was here and Eric is getting to enjoy all the perks. Here's a picture of it!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You may be partial, but it's also absolutely true! I could listen to Eric sing all day.

    ReplyDelete