Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wow, Thank You!

       I just want to take today to say thank you to all the people who are reading this blog.  The blog, originally created as a journal, has been up for 1 wk and we have had over 1500 visits.  I have always said the more people that love this baby, the better off she'll be.  I think she has it pretty good.  We appreciate the love. 
       Eric had a 2 show day, so it was just Soph and me for the day.   When Soph and I went down for breakfast, one of the men who worked here asked if she was a boy or girl.  I smiled politely and answered, "Girl."  His reply?  "Oh I think she looks more like boy."  What?!!!!!   If it wasn't for his Franz from "Father Of The Bride"-like-accent, I may have been offended.  Instead I just had to laugh.  Who says that?  By the way, Sophie is very feminine looking anyway.  Her eyelashes touch her eyebrows.  Not a trait commonly associated with men...I don't think, anyway. 
       We watched Salt with Ashlee G. and Christine (other wives currently out on the road), while the babies napped. After their naps Soph and Cole played and it was so fascinating to see her observing and trying to play like a 1-yr-old. We are leaving the hotel in the morning, so I'm getting all our bags ready tonight.  Soph and I will go to the theatre in the morning with Eric and spend the day watching the show and, of course, the game. The Bear's game, that is.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment