Total Pageviews

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Mother Of The Year Award & Sophie's First Word, All In One Day?!!!

We traveled from Tempe to Kansas City today. Sophie was a pro yet again. I, sadly, was not. I lifted Soph to smell her diaper and...bonk, her head hit the plane ceiling. She didn't even cry. I did, however. Not only did I already feel horrible, but we were on a company flight, so I, of course, felt that the world was judging me. I replayed it about five thousand times today. Sophie was totally fine and couldn't have been more fun at dinner. Eric, Sophie, and I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and she was smiling, laughing, and talking the whole time. The waitresses all wanted to chat with her.  She only had eyes for daddy though.  She was just focused on him the whole time, until I said something that made her look to me and laugh, then she turned to Eric, leaned forward, and said very plainly, DADDY.  We screamed with excitement!  She wasn't babbling or just making noise.  This was a very deliberate, "DADDY."  What a day!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog!!! I can't believe I am just now seeing it :) Miss and love you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete